John V. Pezzullo
CPA / WEALTH MANAGER
John has extensive experience in developing creative tax and retirement planning strategies for privately held businesses and their owners, resulting in significant permanent tax savings. As a Financial Advisor and CPA he is able to educate and assist in the wealth management of his clients. His goal is to help give you a sense of comfort so that you can sleep soundly at night and not worry about your financial future. His experience includes:
- more than18 years of management, consulting and financial responsibilities prior to establishing the Wealth Management and Certified Public Accounting firm of Jonlyn & Associates in 1991. His goal is to help give you a sense of comfort so that you can sleep at night and not worry about your financial future.
- employment as tax and accounting supervisor for numerous medium and small business entities, including multi-state commerce (Fox & Company, a nationally certified public accounting firm).
- the position of controller and CFO for a regional distributor, responsible for computer services, cash management, employee benefit plans and day to day controllership functions.
In addition, John is a member of
- the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- the National Society of Accountants
- the National Association of Tax Preparers
- the Illinois C.P.A. Society
- the Tax Center and the Governmental Audit Quality Center of the AICPA
He is a Quickbooks Pro Advisor & a past Peachtree consultant. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois.
Registration: Series 7, 3 63 and 65. IL, AZ, CA, IN, MI, NV, PA, WI,AL,MA AND WA
Licenses: Life, Variable, Long Term Care & Health Insurance.